Regular price $29.00 Save $-29.00
Only Available in USA, Canada and Australia
Vitamins K2 and D3 regulates ‘calcium metabolism’ - a process that supports the movement of calcium into your gut and out of your gut.
Both vitamins are necessary to prevent your soft tissue from calcifying, and help deliver calcium to the all right places in your body.
Most people are deficient in vitamins K2 and D3. K2 and D3 are not easily bioavailable in the foods we eat. That’s why it’s important that you supplement the two vitamins for optimal health.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in your body
99% of calcium occurs in bones and teeth. The remaining 1% found in the blood and soft tissues. Calcium is what helped your bones grow during your childhood. Adequate intake of calcium combats the decline of bone mass, supports bone recovery, and prevents fractures.
Research shows that a 10% increase in bone mass at the end of adolescence can lead to a 50% decrease in the risk of fractures later in life. This alone shows the importance of getting enough calcium intake throughout all stages of life - especially among post-menopausal women, children and older adults.
K2 promotes heart health
Calcium is required to build and maintain healthy bones. But did you know that excess calcium can get deposited in your arteries, leading to arterial stiffening and potential heart disease? Vitamin K2 activates the matrix Gla protein (MGP), which binds excess calcium to bones and prevents it from depositing into your arteries.
D3 is a powerful immune-booster
Vitamin D3 plays an important role in your immune function. For an efficient defense against invading pathogens, your immune cells, specifically T cells, require high levels of vitamin D3. If there isn’t a sufficient supply of D3 in your body, you’re more susceptible to illness and disease.
K2 and D3 go hand-in-hand
Vitamin D3, sometimes known as the “sunshine vitamin” is naturally synthesized when our skin is exposed to sunlight. It plays a vital role in calcium absorption in the intestine. Almost 99% of your vitamin D supply is used to regulate calcium, with the remaining supply used to strengthen the immune system and help maintain muscle strength.
Without sufficient levels of vitamin K2, it is difficult for calcium to be deposited into our bones. When not deposited in our bones, excess calcium can be deposited in the cardiovascular system, where it can have harmful effects. Vitamin K2 prevents this from happening.
Calcium is a powerful bone builder
Combining vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 promotes healthy calcium metabolism and therefore healthy bone and teeth mineralization, muscle strength and recovery, cardiovascular health and immune system function.
Serving Size: 0.5 mL (17 drops)
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 1000IU||25mcg||125%|
|Vitamin K (as Vitamin K2)||200mcg||167%|