08313Regular price $30.59 Save $-30.59
Combination of vitamins A and C for good health
• Helps maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and night vision
• Helps in wound healing and connective tissue formation
• An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
• Helps to prevent vitamin A and C deficiency by providing 8000 IU of vitamin A and 200 mg of vitamin C per daily dose
TKI is a blend of vitamins A and C that helps to maintain good health. Vitamin C has important roles in the body, including the prevention of free radical damage to DNA and the production of collagen, the primary structural protein in connective tissue.1 Collagen is also the main protein involved in wound healing, and deficiencies in vitamin C may lead to impaired healing of wounds.2 Vitamin A contributes to skin health by helping to maintain the barrier function of skin cells.3 It increases the proliferation of dividing cells in the epidermis, compacts the outer epidermal layer that consists of dead cells, and increases the number of glycosaminoglycans – polysaccharides that help hydrate the skin.3 Vitamin A helps maintain immune function by stimulating the development of immune cells, and deficiencies of vitamin A result in a decreased ability of macrophages to ingest and destroy bacteria.4 The polyphenolic and flavonoid content in dandelions is three times greater in the leaves than the roots.5
We acknowledge that with the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) which is causing global supply chain issues. If you wish to confirm product availability before placing an order, please contact us. We will confirm availability within (1) business day.
Free Shipping Promo Code for minimum $150 orders: SHIP2MEFREE for Douglas Labs, UNDA, Pure Encapsulations and Genestra Brands.