03109Regular price $43.69 Save $-43.69
Multivitamin formula for bone and blood cell support
• An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
• Aids in the maintenance of bones, eyesight, healthy skin, membranes, immune and proper muscle function
• Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function
• Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
• Helps to prevent deficiency of vitamins A, C, E, B12, and selenium
Multi Vite provides a combination of vitamins and minerals that support the maintenance of bones and the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin D is necessary for proper bone cell activity, including bone growth and remodelling.1 It promotes calcium and phosphorus absorption in the intestine, and regulates their levels in the blood and kidney for normal bone mineralization.1 Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Vitamin C further contributes to bone health through its role in collagen synthesis, which provides structural support for the bone matrix.2 Vitamin C, along with vitamin E and selenium, are involved in the antioxidant defense system to further maintain good health.2,3 As a necessary component of hemoglobin, iron is important for the normal production and activity of red blood cells.4 Low levels of iron may alter vitamin A transport from its storage form, which is required for stimulating immune cell development, maintaining the natural barrier of the skin, and the production of rhodopsin for night vision.5-8
We acknowledge that with the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) you are most likely experiencing longer than normal delivery times.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to deliver products to all of our valued clientele.
10% Discount Code: WEB-UNITED10